Memorial Hermann is Your Answer for Breast Cancer
Memorial Hermann, the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas, brings a new level of breast cancer care to the greater Houston community. With dozens of convenient cancer care access points throughout Greater Houston, Memorial Hermann is helping patients navigate their cancer journey by caring for their physical, emotional and spiritual needs in their own community.
We offer full-scope breast cancer care, from prevention and screening, to diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship. Our cancer wellness and survivorship programs provide the support and tools necessary for the best possible outcomes. From 3D breast tomosynthesis mammograms to personalized cancer treatment plans, Memorial Hermann has breast cancer covered.
Leigh's Breast Cancer Story
In December 2015, at just 37 years old, Leigh was diagnosed with breast cancer. Watch her inspiring story below.
Protect Yourself from Breast Cancer
Schedule your mammogram today
One in eight women in the United States will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. Early detection may offer the greatest opportunity for full recovery.
Memorial Hermann Imaging Centers and Breast Care Centers provide early answers, advanced treatment options, and emotional support.
With 19 locations offering mammograms in Houston, Memorial Hermann is dedicated to providing comprehensive breast care for Houston women.
Our locations offer:
- Free and convenient parking
- Same-day appointments are often available
- Extended hours
To schedule your mammogram, click here or call 877.40.MAMMO.
Insurance covers one screening mammogram per year. Cash pricing is available.
Click here to read a list of frequently asked questions about mammograms.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Events and Initiatives
Memorial Hermann is going Pink:
- In the Pink of Health Luncheon, Tuesday, Sept. 26, hosted by Memorial Hermann - The Woodlands
- Women's Health Symposium, Saturday, Oct. 7, hosted by Memorial Hermann – Cypress
- Razzle Dazzle Luncheon, Thursday, Oct. 12 hosted by Memorial Hermann - Memorial City
- Memorial Hermann – Sugar Land is a proud sponsor of this year’s Sugar Plum Market, an event targeted at breast cancer prevention and awareness
- In the Pink of Health Luncheon, Friday, Oct. 20, hosted by Memorial Hermann – Northeast
- Breast Cancer Panel Q&A at our EMBRACE Cancer Support Group with Dr. Patra, Dr. Surapaneni, and Angela Sisk, oncology Nurse Navigator, October 11, 1-2pm - Memorial Hermann Greater Heights
- Breast Cancer Panel Q&A, hosted for Fun4Seniors group of Precinct 4, with Dr. Patra, Dr. Surapaneni, and Angela Sisk, oncology Nurse Navigator, October 26, 5:00 – 8:00pm - Painting With a Twist in The Heights
Memorial Hermann Breast Cancer Support Groups
Memorial Hermann Northeast
18951 N Memorial Dr.
Humble, TX 77338
First Thursday of each month from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Call (281) 540-7905 for more information or to register.
Memorial Hermann Memorial City
Medical Plaza 4, Lindig Family Cancer Resource Center
Houston, TX 77024
Cancer Education Room
Third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Call (713) 242-3395 for more information or to register. This support group is offered in English and Spanish.
Memorial Hermann Southwest
7600 Beechnut St., Pavilion Classroom 2
Houston, TX 77074
First Wednesday of each month, 12 p.m.
Call (713) 456-6711 for more information or to register.
Additional Breast Cancer Support Services
Memorial Hermann Cancer Centers offer a variety of classes, events and support groups to care for the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs that patients, survivors and caregivers have along the cancer journey. Please click here for a complete list of classes, events and support groups currently offered at each campus.
Breast Cancer Stories from the Memorial Hermann BlogA Friendly Reminder: Breast Cancer Screenings Save LivesToo Young to Have Breast CancerPregnant with Breast Cancer: Marcela's Story
Cancer Survivors Use Yoga for Healing Mind, Body and Spirit
Striking Back at Cancer: Susan's Story
Breast Cancer in Men: Vern's Story
Breast Density and Why it Matters
Ten Easy Steps & Recipes for an Anti-Cancer Diet
Breast Cancer Information
For more information about breast cancer, including prevention, detection, symptoms, and treatment options, click here.